Expy El conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bk100

Reaction score
Hello guys, hopefully you guys can help me out I have a question, I'm getting ready to do a conversion but strutmasters is the only one that has a listing for the El is strutmasters suncore and Arnott listing say non El model. So my question is strutmasters my only choice. I see online there are a lot of other choices but none of them specify. This is only temporary, when the weather changes I plan to redo the air ride my self but here in Rochester ny we have way to much snow to do it now as the truck is to big to fit in my garage
Thanks in advance guys
Kirk

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
suncore...you should call them and find out why they state non-EL

OP
OP
bk100

bk100

Reaction score
I did call suncore they didn't know, but i did call strutmasters and they told it was because of the weight. He told me the others will fit but they will sag or fail prematurely because of the extra length.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I would check out Arnott industries. They are the only manufacturer that has a way to turn off the check suspension light after the conversion but I'm not sure if they offer something for the EL

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would check out Arnott industries. They are the only manufacturer that has a way to turn off the check suspension light after the conversion but I'm not sure if they offer something for the EL
Monroe has a way to turn off the light that I checked out on a YouTube video.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not true... suncore can do it too... came with my setup when I did it 4yrs ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk