Expy Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered my expy today. Getting a ruby red limited with panoramic sunroof and drivers assistance pkg. Total msrp is 66340. Waitin for the salesman to send me the dealer invoice, but same pkg and options w/ black invoice is 63111. Its gonna be a long 5mnth wait but i know shes gonna be gorgeous. I saw someone who ordered a gray expy plarinum max, Anyone else order an expy yet?

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Most def, dont hold your breathe though lol. Btw i got the ebony interior as well.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used the order guide and went to the dealer. Why the configurator isnt up yet(and the navigators is up) is beyond me but i already knew(had an idea) what i wanted and wifey helped narrow down what we wanted. The expys will start being built at the end of september(9/25) and the dealer told me since mine is a 2wd, itll probably arrive later than others due to the area(delaware). When they arrive, possibly early november, the dealer told me they would notify me. That way we can definitely try them out to see what improvements ford made to them. We already kno of some of the improvements were gonna be looking for so im hoping ford doesnt let us down.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey DL..CONGRATS buddy!! I still think that Ford should have given you one after how you've been singing their praises for the past 6 months or so....but in all seriousness, I'm happy for you brother.

Did they give you any idea of delivery? All I've seen is "late 2017" but no dates.

Did you end up buying or are you still planning on leasing?

jeff

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey now, i advocate for all expys, but if ford was to give me one im not turning it away lol.

I havent recieved anything from the dealer yet. The job 1 build date is 9/25 so id expect delivery to be around nov or dec.

I decided to lease. They way ford is updating its pick ups, theres no pt in buying when itll be updated with newer powertrains and features in 3 yrs or so.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We all buy or lease for different reasons so it's all good and I'm glad that we'll have a trusted member here to give us the real deal once you've had it a while!

I bought because I HATE car payments. That was my biggest hurdle to buying a new truck....I hadn't had a payment for 10 years so once I got my head around having payments again, the rest was easy. I'll try to have it paid for inside of 3 years to eliminate those payments as soon as I can. I'm also the kind of person that doesn't need the latest & greatest so the lure of a newer model doesn't affect me as it does some other people....like I said, there are reasons both ways so it's just up to the guy paying the bill what he chooses to do!

jeff

CyberVinnie

Reaction score
I knew this day would come when I decided to buy a '17 Expy. I really like the '18, but that $7,500 incentive got to me. I also feel a little better knowing the MSRP of a comparably equipped '18 is about $4k more than the '17, so I'll just have to think about that $11k or so whenever I see one of those beautiful '18's!

Congrats DL!

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, im actually working on changin my order.