Eyourlife 22" 144W LED bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Straight from China - and worth every penny.

FINALLY finished mounting the bar - I had to have the light tabs on my bumper moved because of the bulk of the bar + brackets. Nevertheless, I am beyond happy with the purchase - came complete with wiring harness. True plug and play. Despite the yellow tint you see in the 'off' pic (where you can see how I moved the brackets from atop the cross bar, to mid-bar), that's probably a reflect from my phone's flash. No yellow/amber when viewed normally. The bar is advertised at 10k lumens, however I have no way to measure. What I can see, however, is subjectively the light could be 10x brighter than my headlamp bulbs, which are likely about 800 lumens. The bumper lights have 85W Hella - amber - in diffused/fog-patter glass lenses and metal housings.

LED headlamp bulbs to follow.

Eyourlife 23'' 144W CREE Spot Flood Work Driving LED Light Bar Same 198W ATV JV | eBay

Attachments

• expy_LED_bar_installed2.jpg
    expy_LED_bar_installed2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 377
  • expy_LED_bar_installed.jpg
    expy_LED_bar_installed.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 819
Last edited:

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great. Are there 2 different light patterns? Lets see what they look like after dark.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was just looking at them on ebay. Quakeproof and anti explosion are 2 qualities I look for in everything I add to my truck.

OP
OP
D

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The comparison - taken about 11:30p 27 Dec

Taken with my phone -

Left side: Bright headlights ON

Right side: Bright headlights ON + LED Bar.

I will adjust the LED bar to aim a little bit upwards; the biggest bright spot is too far down.

Attachments

• LED_bar_comparison.jpg
    LED_bar_comparison.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 266

Summers22

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm, wiring these in with relays to trigger on with high beams would make my wife happy.

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited: