Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johncomp99

Reaction score
My 2012 Limited headlamps we’re getting really etched looking and the light output was not as effective as they used to be. I wanted to just replace the lenses but apparently they only sell the full assembly.
Looked at several junk yards and they all said that’s the first thing taken in those models. Finally found some brand new OEM from Ford Parts America. Can’t wait to get them installed, they look beautiful and crystal clear!

wonder how long new parts will be available for our gen 3’s ? I’m always so tempted to double everything I order

57A002FE-83AD-46D2-877B-8CEB2634A0CA.jpeg

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2012 Limited headlamps we’re getting really etched looking and the light output was not as effective as they used to be. I wanted to just replace the lenses but apparently they only sell the full assembly.
Looked at several junk yards and they all said that’s the first thing taken in those models. Finally found some brand new OEM from Ford Parts America. Can’t wait to get them installed, they look beautiful and crystal clear!

wonder how long new parts will be available for our gen 3’s ? I’m always so tempted to double everything I order

View attachment 38397
I wonder about that too, I sold my 2000 Excursion because it was getting too hard to get parts for.

OP
OP
J

johncomp99

Reaction score
I hope to keep this Expy for many years, and I’m not a fan of aftermarket looking products. I already pulled some mirror assemblies off a wrecker cause mine are starting to have power fold issues, considering going back and grabbing the exterior door panel too since it’s already painted the same color and my driver side has plenty of wear from the lady’s jewelry who owned it before me.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can still get the stock ones for a 1997 Expy so you have a while before you need to worry about yours lol. They look nice!