Flood Damaged 2005

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian Kulis

Reaction score
Mint Condition 2005 Eddie Bauer. It was flooded in Branson, Missouri last New Years eve. I should have got to it right away but just could not.
Water above dash. Don't know what to do with it. All of the body is perfect, good glass etc. Engine will not turn over and i cannot get spark plugs out. Don't want people coming on my property to part it out. Options?
1. Sell it to a junk yard
2. Keep it for parts and buy a similar year model. What years would be compatible???
3. Use it as a flower bed!

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depends on whether all the fluids were changed once it was out of the flood. If not, you could make it a lawn ornimate since the parts will be rusted together. If they were then it depends on how much time & money you want to invest.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Junkyard is only going to give you a few hundred bucks, then ding you for the tow. I'd donate it to a charity, research them thoroughly and follow your heart, make sure they are accredited with the IRS. Make-A-Wish Foundation is a good charity all around. They'll send a wrecker to tow it off at no cost to you. Most likely it'll then be sold in a local insurance pool auction. The charity gets whatever money the bids bring.

You get a tax deductible donation.

We get a new member in 6 weeks trying to figure out how to get it started.

Last edited:

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Tony