For Sale a Set of Four Hankook Dynapro AT-M 275 55R 20 Take Off Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are "Take offs" They have 49 miles on them. I took them off my new Expedition because my "wife didn't like them." :)

These are Hankook Dynapro AT-M tires.

I'm asking $650 (plus shipping)or best offer. Right now they are taking up a lot of space in my living room. I will ship by UPS or you can pick them up in Fort Wayne IN.

I'll take cash, money order, cashier's check, or I can accept a credit card or PayPal for 4% above the negotiated price (or use send money to friends and family option).

The Dynapro AT-M (RF10) is Hankook's premium On-/Off-Road All-Terrain Light Truck tire developed for light trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles. Introduced as Original Equipment on 2015 model year Ford F-150 pickups, Dynapro AT-M tires are now available in a range of sizes that offer Hankook's best all-terrain grip and acceleration both on- and off-road.

Hankook's specialty light truck compound is molded into a wide, independent block, symmetric tread design with an enlarged footprint to enhance grip and acceleration while resisting uneven wear. A wraparound tread design gives a rugged look, increases traction in muddy and snowy conditions and helps guard against cuts and bruises. Stone ejectors in the center and shoulder grooves help prevent tire damage from stone drilling or external impacts while tiered side grooves and scallop grooves between the tread blocks increase the number of biting edge to enhance off-road and wintertime traction.

The tire's internal structure features two high-strength steel belts reinforced with a spirally wrapped nylon cap ply to combine strength and ride quality. A polyester casing promotes ride quality and rim flange protectors help guard expensive wheels from accidental curb damage.

Size: 275/55R20
Not Rated For Severe Snow
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Serv. Desc: 113T
UTQG: 560 A A
Max Load: 2535 lbs.
Max Inflation: 51 PSI
Thread Depth: 12.2/32"
Overal Dia: 32.1"
Revs per Mile: 647

IMG_5204.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

IMG_5194.JPG

IMG_5206.JPG

Last edited:

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its too bad you are so far away, shipping would make it uneconomical to purchase these.
Regardless they are GREAT tires! Had them on wife's Exploder and loved them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni