ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this up with some confirmations that nearly everything listed above works on my '15. I added the heated/cooled seat icons on the climate quadrant, six flashes on the lane change (I had to use C instead of A though), and activated Bambi mode. Due to needing to eliminate the DRLs for my retrofits, I also turned them off, and eliminated the DRL option from the IPC. The last change I've made so far has been to up the TPMS to 45 PSI because of my LT tires that I run at 50 normally.
Tried changing the boot screen, but it always boots up with the standard Ford one (SYNC 2). Same deal with ambient lighting color with door ajar. I haven't found the correct address in the APIM module yet.
Loki, what change did you make to your Edge to add the climate to the right IPC screen? My searches have turned up blank on the Edge and Explorer forums I've found.

I'll have to see if I can find it. It was a trial and error thing.

docraymund

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi! Did you ever figure out if it can read air suspension codes on earlier year models? Thanks!

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi! Did you ever figure out if it can read air suspension codes on earlier year models? Thanks!

I would expect you could. Since I do not have air suspension, no way for me to test.

flexitis

Reaction score
To use different boot screens on SYNC 2 MyFord Touch you have to install an update file on SYNC.
I'll post a link to the files with instructions if/when I find it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

ads245

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with FORScan on my 2015 Expedition. The more I play with it the more I'm finding out that a number of codes do differ on the Expedition from the F150. For those wanting the double horn honk disabled (when you step out of the truck with the key with engine running), the code does differ from the F150. After some trial and error I found it. To disable it, locate 726-16-01 in the BdyCM. The line will look like: xxXx xx

If the capital "X" has a value of 1 the double horn honk is enabled. Change the capital "X" value to a 0 and it disables it. Ignore any of the lowercase "x" values. Hopefully this helps save some others time that want to disable this feature!

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with FORScan on my 2015 Expedition. The more I play with it the more I'm finding out that a number of codes do differ on the Expedition from the F150. For those wanting the double horn honk disabled (when you step out of the truck with the key with engine running), the code does differ from the F150. After some trial and error I found it. To disable it, locate 726-16-01 in the BdyCM. The line will look like: xxXx xx

If the capital "X" has a value of 1 the double horn honk is enabled. Change the capital "X" value to a 0 and it disables it. Ignore any of the lowercase "x" values. Hopefully this helps save some others time that want to disable this feature!
Thanks for the tip ads.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What F150 Info are you looking at? If you are looking at the 15+ F150, then yes they will vary way more.

Our Expys(15-17) more closely resemble a 2014 F150, before the ground up redesign. The modules and settings for that gen 150 will be closer and have a better chance of being correct.

ads245

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What F150 Info are you looking at? If you are looking at the 15+ F150, then yes they will vary way more.

Our Expys(15-17) more closely resemble a 2014 F150, before the ground up redesign. The modules and settings for that gen 150 will be closer and have a better chance of being correct.

I'm aware that they more closely resemble the 2014 F150. Unless I'm missing something, I haven't seen a spreadsheet or consolidated codes for the 2014 F150 though, and like most am going off the spreadsheets listed here:

http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4393

Last edited:
OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score