ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been using this feature since I’ve owned my truck (October)...I thought I was always the last one to figure this stuff out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The dimmer has been the dome light switch on every Ford I’ve driven for as long as I can remember. Cool that they still keep it even when the design changes from a knob to a rocker switch.

flexitis

Reaction score
On my Flex the dimmer switch if I hold it up it turns on the interior lights and holding down turns them off but if the doors are open the only way to keep the lights off without pulling fuses or wires is to activate dark car using FORScan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okgearhead

Reaction score
I tried the dome light switch, yes it works when the doors are closed, but when I open the door they come back on, I’ve got a 2017 EL. I can’t get it to work mine.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve never found that it turns off the lights when the door is open. I think that’s why some are trying to enable dark mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carl H

Reaction score
Been around here for awhile and finally got back into the Expy game, picked up a '17 EL Limited. Buying the OBDLink tonight so I can start changing some of the annoyances you guys have already identified.

Do have one question to see if anybody had found it yet. I noticed on a '16 that the left MFD had the TPMS readouts for each wheel, Ford got rid of it for the '17 MY. The wife wants it since I'll be deploying and it's pretty dummy-proof. Thank in advance!

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been around here for awhile and finally got back into the Expy game, picked up a '17 EL Limited. Buying the OBDLink tonight so I can start changing some of the annoyances you guys have already identified.

Do have one question to see if anybody had found it yet. I noticed on a '16 that the left MFD had the TPMS readouts for each wheel, Ford got rid of it for the '17 MY. The wife wants it since I'll be deploying and it's pretty dummy-proof. Thank in advance!

What 16 had the individual tire measurements? I haven’t seen one. Our 15 didn’t, and our 17 doesn’t. So far I have not found the settings to put it in the MFD for the Expy in either the 15 or the 17. Found setting to modify the set point so the warning is sooner, but not the display.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only Fords I've seen the individual psi's in Loki is the 250 Super duty my buddy has.....they show on his center dash display.

jeff

wrc7732

Reaction score
What 16 had the individual tire measurements? I haven’t seen one. Our 15 didn’t, and our 17 doesn’t. So far I have not found the settings to put it in the MFD for the Expy in either the 15 or the 17. Found setting to modify the set point so the warning is sooner, but not the display.

X2. Curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only Fords I've seen the individual psi's in Loki is the 250 Super duty my buddy has.....they show on his center dash display.

jeff

My Edge does. The Expy doesn’t have the Module that the Edge has that code in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360