ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flexitis

Reaction score
Take a look on the photo.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Here is the photo I took from Android Auto during a phone call.
As you can see on Android auto you can control the phone from the steering wheel vs CarPlay where you get the see touchscreen message. 8cf60ac566d36744f25be83bb1fa18fd.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Carl H

Reaction score
I did. My screen does the same thing. But I am unable to hang up the phone from the steering wheel controls now. Others have said they still have that ability.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did. My screen does the same thing. But I am unable to hang up the phone from the steering wheel controls now. Others have said they still have that ability.
I was just out in the truck - it's 69 here today. When connected to CarPlay the phone buttons on the steering wheel do not hang up the phone you have to either use the phone itself or push the button on the screen. I just tried it multiple times.

I also found out that Waze still will not play on the main screen and as far as I know I have the latest versions of Sync3 and Waze.

Carl H

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I and the wife were crazy and we just thought we were hanging up the phone.... When in fact it was the other person

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I and the wife were crazy and we just thought we were hanging up the phone.... When in fact it was the other person
It's possible I was testing it with my daughter and as I'm telling her not to hangup until I hangup, she hung up so I had to call her back. Then she let it go to vm and I couldn't hang up and then I called her back and tried to hang up with the wheel buttons but I couldn't hang up. but I could with the button on the main screen.

mossback

2017 Limited EL
Reaction score
I also found out that Waze still will not play on the main screen and as far as I know I have the latest versions of Sync3 and Waze.

Andy, back around CES Ford announced this will be possible in the ‘coming weeks’. But still no dice. It will require Sync3 v3.xx which has not been officially released to my knowledge. Hopefully very soon. For now I believe v2.3 is the current version available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360