ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How does one actually locate the keyless entry code in ForScan. I see where it reads it in the log but how do I actually find what the code is?

What happens when you choose the option in FORScan?

If you're wanting to know the factory code, for 2015-2017 (and maybe other years), look behind the passenger kickpanel (where the passenger's right foot would be.) There's a module there that will have the factory code.

Look here:

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have not found the section in ForScan it is just a readout in the startup/connection log. Nothing happens if you click on it.

Thanks for the video. Much easier to get to than my 02 Explorer. It was in the B pillar and took a bunch more effort to get to.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have not found the section in ForScan it is just a readout in the startup/connection log. Nothing happens if you click on it.

Thanks for the video. Much easier to get to than my 02 Explorer. It was in the B pillar and took a bunch more effort to get to.

Also, please put your vehicle(s) in your signature...that makes it easy for others to help when you post any questions.

I’ll have to check my FORScan to see what the code reader function does...I’ve seen it, but didn’t try it yet.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It runs for a second and displays the code.

FORScan is a pain to figure out, it’s not at all user friendly, but once you figure out how it works it’s not that hard

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone discovered how to display your environmental fan speed on your Sync 3 display when you push the fan ‘hard buttons’...see pic, this shows on my Mustang and would like for it to display on my Expy.

B790BBD6-D63B-4C39-A188-F3AC4780496E.jpeg

Last edited:

HavasuMike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking at the speedometer correction line 26 in the spreadsheet, but I can't access the "speedo correction" at the end of the line. How do you get to the calculations?

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking at the speedometer correction line 26 in the spreadsheet, but I can't access the "speedo correction" at the end of the line. How do you get to the calculations?

What happens when you click on the ‘speedo correction’ link?

thesavo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How does one actually locate the keyless entry code in ForScan. I see where it reads it in the log but how do I actually find what the code is?
Click the wrench, and then service producedures.
Here's a shot from my Ford edge. 20180506_151658.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01