Front End noise ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daviddc114

Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2000 EB 5.4 litre 4x4..
I just bought it.. the front end had NO stabalizer links in it and it does need an alignment.. i put new stabalizer links in but i still hear this wierd noise.. if i am stoped and i hit the gas, at about 25 - 35 MPH i hear and feel a strange noise/vibration and as i hear it the truck pulls to the left a bit.. then i let off the gas and it stops pullin and if i hit the gas again just right it will go away, but as soon as i do it all over it will come back.. im not sure if it because i need an alighnment?? i dont know.... anyone???

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok does the noise happen when you hit bumps or when you are accelerating because mine is making a weird and it sounds like to metals hitting together but your problem sounds maybey like a bad cv joint

kickingback99

Reaction score
My 2000eb 4x4 does that to. I can feel the vibration in the gas pedal. It seems to do it mainly when the transmission has just shifted during nominal acceleration. If push the pedal down a lot it seems to lessen some. I dunno what it is..