Fuel Sys 1 status CL-Fault 1999 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MikeA

MikeA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think you may have been misreading my posts, I am not looking for a service manual to buy, I was hoping someone with a service manual could tell me if anything, what it says could trigger a CL-Fault, other then a O2S, which I already know.

I don't want you to click your mouse any more then you have to, It is not that important for the answer, was more of a curiousity on what all triggers the fault. Not worth buying a service manual for.

Thanks for your time,
Happy Easter.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to sell you a manual Just suggesting that you should get one

I gave you a link for some information and also hoped that you would do some research on the subject.

Since you are not having any codes appear there is nothing I could look up in the manual.

The manual however does give information and test procedures when codes are given.

The SERVICE manual is just that It gives SERVICE INFORMATION It doesn't really explain what causes problems

OP
OP
MikeA

MikeA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The SERVICE manual is just that It gives SERVICE INFORMATION It doesn't really explain what causes problems

This is all you had to say, I was not looking for links to other sites or buying a manual.

Do not assume I did not search the internet for this fault.
I did do a search before I posted about this fault, the closed loop fault was not explained as if it was an unknown or a mystery as to what causes it.

All I found was OL-Faults, that does me no good, does it.

Some times a simple question only really needs is a simple answer, no need to make it difficult.

I do like that you have service manuals for others to buy, would help those who are not really good at mechanics. I DO NOT need one.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad to hear you have DO NOT need for a manual being your such and expert mechanic

Plus I never assume However when someone comes on the forum and ask question and gives no indication that they have done any searching well no need to make a comment on that.

Sorry that I didn't give you the answer you were looking for However I did try to point you in the right direction without know you may have already been there.

There are very few members on this forum that have the Ford service manuals or if they have a manual it most likely will be a Clymer, Chilton or Haynes.

If the information (link) I provided to you wasn't what you wanted then a simple Thanks should have been all that was needed in your response There was no need to make it
difficult.

OP
OP
MikeA

MikeA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did say thanks for your time.

You have a nice day

OP
OP
MikeA

MikeA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Really , I should thank you for a useless link, my bad, I will remember next time.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Even if the link was useless to you it should have pointed you in a direction to further search for what you wanted And yes a thank you would be a nice way to let someone know that they took the time to help even if the answer wasn't what you were looking for

OP
OP
MikeA

MikeA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All I wanted, was info on what the service manual might have on the fault. No where in my post did I ask for anything but that.

I would have been more then happy to have said thanks for any info , I was looking for, not for what , i did not ask for.

But I get your meaning.

Far as I am concerned, this topic is done and over with, I will not reply to it again, but please feel free to give it one more reply,

Have a great day.