Fuse box under hood location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HammondTiger

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the running lights on a new boat trailer. I was told by a friend to check the fuses on the truck.
According to the manual there is a fuse (#12) under the hood that may be bad but i can't locate the box itself.

Help!!!

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum It always helps to know the year, model and engine of your espy. From your posting I can tell you have a 3rd gen expy but have no idea of the year.

For example the first gens have 97 and 98 years have 3 fuse boxes the 99 to 2002 have 2 fuse boxes The 2nd gens have only 1 fuse box. and then the 3rd gens have 2 fuse boxes

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In your owners manual in the "Maintenance and Specifications" section (Should be Page 346) there is a picture that will show the location of the fuse box

Also make sure that the trailer tow relays are installed

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theres two boxes

One under the glovebox inside on the right, and one front and center under the hood

OP
OP
H

HammondTiger

Reaction score
Yes after working on it in the daylight, I found the fuse box under the hood pretty easily.

I located the #12 fuse and it was blown. Replaced it with a new fuse and all trailer lights work like they're supposed to.