GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Ford Expedition Limited 4x4.

The vehicle information system does NOT display the individual tire pressures, the oil pressure (in PSI) or oil temperature (in degrees), or the coolant temperature (in degrees). It does display the transmission fluid temperature in degrees.

The GM SUV's display all of the information in degrees or PSI.

How is the GMC system inferior?

Agree

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What took Ford so long?

Many GM vehicles displayed much more information in the late 1990's and early 2000 models.

You kidding, it's a trend... they do it ON PURPOSE

my bimmer with full optioned idrive and navigation/entertainment wont even show me engine temps, and the oil level is buried somewhere in hidden menus afair

Hell the only reason it has a dipstick is whoever did the diesels wasnt coordinating with the main office...gassers dont even have that.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You kidding, it's a trend... they do it ON PURPOSE

my bimmer with full optioned idrive and navigation/entertainment wont even show me engine temps, and the oil level is buried somewhere in hidden menus afair

Hell the only reason it has a dipstick is whoever did the diesels wasnt coordinating with the main office...gassers dont even have that.

Eventually cars will have only one piece of information to display: on or off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its funny, my wifes new friends own a tahoe(07). We took a small road trip in our navi to eat. Eventually we started comparing the newer trucks since im getting one(18 expy) and they want to upgrade. As time went on, they could barely stay awake. She wakes up and we start laughing, shes like this car is so smooth i just wanna live in here. Hes like yea compared to my truck, you cant feel anything, i see why you got this now. Confirms my feelings about my choice.