Good deal????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
YES! buy them now! that wont last long! thats a really good price. but go over every tire. they could have dry rot. so go over them look for plugs and patches. if so ask for a lower price.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
but for the record in case you didn't know you can fit bigger tires with your stock ride height. but if I were you I would just get those for 200 bucks.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
even though they are stock size who cares thats a great deal

OP
OP
Scottandtyson210

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
NC-EXPY I really want to go 285 70 17, but I just dont have the money, and for 200 I thought that was a great deal to get me by. I just email him, if he still has them I am going to get them.

THANKS GUYS

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hopefully hes not a craigslist fake. i tryed buying a sub box off this guy once. emailed him saying im interested if he had more pics. he showed them to me. i told him i would give him cheaper price if i had to drive to him. or the price he asked if we met half way. he said okay. then i asked whne he was free. then i told him and he never got back to me. like **** you. then i saw the ad back up a few days ago.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup damn good deal.... just look over the tires first.... best to look from the inside out for patches or what not