Got my build date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Artie, in my opinion it gets worse before it gets better as the babies grow into elementary aged. But the good news is the floor is still dark even with the cappuccino colored seats. I recommend getting the widest car seat- seat protector on the market that is also water proof. That’s what we used in a Lexus and BMW and after 5 years of spilled ice cream, smashed greasy French fries, and every drink imaginable, our seats still looked perfect. Water proof, and wide. That’s the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have pretty wide car seats now but plan on doing some type of cover I think along with getting the seats treated when I get the paint correction and ceramic coating for the paint, the shop I’m using has a new car package that, according to them, can pretty much kid proof the back seats. I told the owner that I’d put that statement to the test lol.

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our 2018 Limited MAX was just delivered to the dealer. Longest wait ever but with so much stuff happening tomorrow and Saturday, we’re gonna have to wait a little more and pick it up after Christmas. :(

C1CEE690-D749-49FD-9926-A7825304F1EA.jpeg

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so what on average have you guys been waiting from the build date to take delivery? we ordered a Platinum 4wd on 12/6/17 and got a build date of 1/15/17.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so what on average have you guys been waiting from the build date to take delivery? we ordered a Platinum 4wd on 12/6/17 and got a build date of 1/15/17.
I’m interested as well...I ordered a platinum 4x4 max on 11/27 and was also given a 1/15 build date with an estimated delivery date of 2/11.

Last edited: