Gotta get driver's window UP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bruce Mitchell

Bruce Mitchell

Reaction score
I found the fix on You Tube. Take the door panel off (way easier than they used to be). Get two, long 3/8" extensions and put them together. Place end of extensions on visible portion of window motor. Give it a good bash with a dead blow hammer.

Problem solved.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Next time you fly your kite, tie your chip key to the tail. Fly it near your truck, when the lightning hits all 6 windows open up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seriously though, using your continuity/ test light. Probe the wires on a known good window, find out which one is constant 12volts, which one lights when you push switch up, then down. Then take a jumper wire, one lead to 12volt, other end momentarily to up or down wire. If motors good window will activate. If it does you know it's the switch. As you've found more times than not the motor goes out before the switch. Usually you only get one shot at operating motor by banging on it. It's telling you change me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk