Head lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a set of after marker Head lights for our 03 just wanting everyones opinion i found a super sweet led for the f150 05 model but people say they won't fit due to brackets is there a way i could make them work.

OP
OP
K

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
Those are pretty sweet ill deff look into them and where you get your ford grille at also

OP
OP
K

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
Pretty sweet love the look I wanna do an newer model f150 front end swap so not sure what i should do

waldo

Reaction score
Was thinking of doing the raptor swap, but after doing the money math it would be cheaper for me to just buy a new raptor and cutting the back of my truck and mating it to the raptor. Not to mention I'll get the ecoboost.

OP
OP
K

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
That would be pretty sweet only reason I want to do the f150 is because it would deffinaltey stand out from the crowd even though not including paint wheels tires lift looking around 1200 to 1500. But deff going to keep it and Hopefully ok day may look into doing an 7.3powerstroke swap if possible