Did I get a good deal?

• Hell yea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• That's an ok deal.

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brock Albitz

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brock Albitz and I just bought my first Ford / Expedition. I think I stole it from the dealer though LOL. I really love this car so far, it's such an amazing vehicle for the money.

I purchased a near flawless Black/Black/Black 2017 Expedition EL 4WD Limited with 70k miles and captain chairs for $31,000. It came with a Ford lifetime engine / powertrain warranty, and is Certified Pre-owned (Which I already used to replace the APIM module for the touchscreen). Also, got a bumper to bumper to 150k miles for an extra $2k -- after I saw the issues with the touchscreen I thought I should go back and get the bumper to bumper. I feel I got an amazing value with this car, and hope it lasts forever!

Apparently the regional manager called my sales rep and reamed him out because he suspected the sales guy was my friend and gave me an amazing deal hahaha, he felt it should've went for $41k. I did not know him. I even traded in my previous car for $500 more than I paid for it 2 years ago. I did very well!

I was a little taken back when I got into the car after purchasing it and realized the touch screen had a 2 minute delay for every button I pressed. I eventually got home and found a Russian hack tool that can format/upgrade the firmware on the display to any version. I was able to get it a little better by upgrading it, but was still unhappy with it and took it into the local dealer. After a little pushback from them I was able to get them to upgrade the APIM module. So now I have a 2020 APIM module in my Expedition and it's very responsive, no more delay!

ytaHs3U.jpg