Help finding right plug in harness for aftermarket cd player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I trimmed my radio/heater bracket and got my aftermarket cd player to fit in but now i need the right plugs that will plug into the factory radio plug connectors,i know if i wanted to i could just hack the factory plugs off but i am NOT wanting to do that cause i may sell and if someone ever wanted to go back stock all they have to do is unplug the connectors and get another radio/heater bracket so the factory radio will lock back into place

It's a 99 Expo with Mach Audio system with 6 disc cd changer.There are 3 plug connectors in there. I need the 6 disc changer to still work

Please help me find the right connectors i need links or pics please thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to crutchfield.com and "outfit your car" when u select a hu they'll give u the harness info then u can buy from them or find on ebay

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went to crutchfield.com and DID NOT SEE "outfit your car" but i went on ebay and got a harness kit.main connector works The radio works better then that stock, just no amp or cd changer cant figure out how to wire them but seems that the 2 plugs are not the right ones. one of them plugs in but pins are not in right spots and the other one doesn't even plug in.

I got to figure out how to get stock amp wired up if anything i'll use my aftermarket 2700 watt i'll just need to get an amp wiring kit and was hoping to use my stock cd changer but was told i was wasting my time. goona keep trying though

this is the harness i got

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332038039476?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....I go to their site all the time...haven't been on there in a few months...I know u can put in your vehicle info and select whatever u looking for...once u select a head unit in the checkout it gives u the harness and brand/part number

Mr. 10K