How much $$$ off MSRP did you get your '18 Expedition for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The warranty plans for a new vehicle start back at mile zero regardless of when you buy the warranty.
So a 3 year extended warranty runs for the same period as the factory 3 year warranty. if you want to go further than the factory 3 year warranty, you have to buy the 4, 5, 6, year etc ESP plan.

On the incentives, there is $1000 ford money, $1000 for financing through ford and $1000 if you are a current ford owner so that's probably what aggiegrad got to get the $3k in incentives. (that's what I got as well)

I have been unable to find out anything about the $1000 incentive for current Ford owners. Do you have any information about that? Is it perhaps offered only in certain regions?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats! Can you even order weathertech mats for these yet?
Ugh not yet! I emailed them 2 weeks ago about this for the Navigator and they said they were about 12 weeks out before they will be abailable for market.

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's possible it's only region specific. It's listed on the incentives page: https://www.ford.com/suvs/expedition/pricing-and-incentives/?gnav=vhpnav

I think you are correct, the owner loyalty line does not show up when I search that page with my zip code. Do you mind supplying me a zip code from your region so that I can just test it to be sure?

EDIT: Never mind, I tried a zip code for Amarillo Tx and what a bummer! The extra owner loyalty rebate was listed. In my region no such offer is shown--only the $1K cash and the $1K Ford Credit cash.

Last edited:

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think you are correct, the owner loyalty line does not show up when I search that page with my zip code. Do you mind supplying me a zip code from your region so that I can just test it to be sure?
Sure - 75225

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tickbouy

Reaction score
I just got a quote from my dealer in a Limited 4x4 with 302A and tow package, MSRP $74,900. Offer is $69,100. I think I'll take it.

OP
OP
N

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll consult TruCar, Edmunds and KBB, but it sounds like most of you have gotten around $3-5k off the MSRP. Most seem to be sold at close to invoice price. This isn't a high volume car. I'd imagine most dealers make their profit on extended warranty, financing/lease incentives and accessories.

GoBison

Reaction score
I did get with my sales rep on the weathertechs and he is hopeful that by the time my delivery date comes that they will be released. I was told that the platinums are behind right now due to parts delays.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those that have ordered did you negotiate the trade-in when you ordered or wait until delivery?