How to Search Inventory up to 999mi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This morning I discovered how to use Ford's website to search inventory up to 999 miles away. Set up a normal inventory search, then change the radius to something other than 20mi. Now look at the address bar on your web browser, and find where it says "Radius=" followed by 2-3 numbers which will correspond to whatever radius you set. Delete those numbers and and type in whatever radius you want to search (up to 999), and press return. The search will re-load using the radius you entered.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can get it to work up to 500 miles, but everything over that gives me a 404 error. Good tip!

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only got up to 500 miles to work on mobile. Interestingly though I found that only one ‘Ingot Silver’ (the color I ordered) within 500 miles of me which surprised me. I was afraid this would be a common color. Lots of black and white then a small mix of the rest.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357