I want to add a xbox 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockunlimited2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am doing the same thing, just ordered a 15" flip down. I am going to put the 360 in the arm rest, cut up the plastic body of the 360, it is full of empty spaces. I will add a few extra fans and add some vents to the sides of the arm rest below the seat level so it is not visable. Also look up how to eliminate the "X" clamps to make it more "Road worthy." There are some kits that are a 12v to 12v so you do not need a converter on the power cord, but I will do the converter for the simplicity. The xbox pulls a constant 170watts so go at least 500 watts (Builders lie on the output of the converters so over kill in needed). remember, keep it in a constant state of air flow or it will cook. now go play.

Rockunlimited2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I changed my mind. I do not want to have to drop in a big power converter (Xbox run 175 watts const) and have to worry about it disappearing from the truck and costing me a window. I am going old school and putting an original Nintendo NES under the pass seat. The NES has the hard to damage game cartrages (Games are $5 from local game shop) and runs on 35 Watts total so a tiny adaptor will work. I will finaly get to beat the 9 year old on a game (I am 34). Time to school the kid on Duck hunt and the show him how to win super mario in less than 15 mins. IT'S GAME TIME!

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still have my Super Nintendo. I play it more than any thing else we have.

Dont forget to show them what Contra and donkey kong is all about

(ps I am 32)

sngltrck1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the step-son living with us for a few months and he has the PS3.

I am shamefully HOOKED on this 1st person shooter game called Borderlands.

I was around 5 when "Pong" came out! :)