I'm new to this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition_mike

Reaction score
Hello my fellow expedition owners. My name is mike. I'm from Atlanta, ga. Would like to meet knowledgeable people about the suv. Below is some pictures of my beast (black window)IMG_0737.JPGIMG_0747.JPG IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum. Nice truck. I love those tires and wheels! Have you installed a lift kit or is it stock height?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering putting a lift kit on my 17. I don't understand what the difference is between a lift kit and a leveling kit. To me my truck is already level. Am I missing something?

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering putting a lift kit on my 17. I don't understand what the difference is between a lift kit and a leveling kit. To me my truck is already level. Am I missing something?

Why a lift kit Andy? I know many colleagues that did this for off-road purposes and immediately noticed a decrease in MPG with highway travel speed. A lift kit only increases your wind drag profile and stability.
......Unless you are going through another mid life crisis!!:mfr_omg: IMHO, it would be better to purchase another handgun!!

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why a lift kit Andy? I know many colleagues that did this for off-road purposes and immediately noticed a decrease in MPG with highway travel speed. A lift kit only increases your wind drag profile and stability.
......Unless you are going through another mid life crisis!!:mfr_omg: IMHO, it would be better to purchase another handgun!!

:Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

I was thinking that I would like to have it sit up a little taller. I am thinking about a 2" lift. I've heard from several people that they didn't see any noticeable change in mileage or handling.

I like the idea of buying another handgun :D you can never have enough of them. :D

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk