Install Center Console in 2008 SSV: Wiring Harness Connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

penseb

Reaction score
I'm installing a center console into a 2008 SSV. The console has the wiring console in it. I'm wondering if someone could open the top and take a pic of what the main connector is plugged into... I thought it plugged into a connector under the dash, but it looks like it plugs into something on the floor? Or is there in between harness? It has a screw in the center of it...Thanks for your assistance.c68e635d78c2dbe4d086c08c1d004165.jpg447536d1d62cca1c4bd5881ec0b6f72a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Jared

Reaction score
I couldn't find the wiring for the center console in my 2010 SSV... I ended up putting in a console from an F150 and leaving the back power plug unconnected

OP
OP
penseb

penseb

Reaction score
I couldn't find the wiring for the center console in my 2010 SSV... I ended up putting in a console from an F150 and leaving the back power plug unconnected
I need up tapping into the 12 volt power plug in the dash. All works! Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Haider Shamsuddin

Reaction score
Following up on this old post. @penseb can you provide details in how you connected your new center console's wiring harness? I would be happy with just connecting the 12v cig lighter and US plug ports, but I'm wondering what else I can connect to the car.

Additionally, any advice on finding something to bolt the new center console to? Currently, mine is only screwed in at the two screwpoints at the very front into the dash console.