Intermittent Fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddi

Reaction score
I Have a 2010 Eddie Bauer, auto climate control,5.4L bla bla bla. Two days ago, the fan wasn't working when I started it up, I drove a couple of miles shut it off ran in store started it back up, still no fan. But then, after driving about a mile, the fan just starts workiing! I didn't touch a thing. Now today I only go about a mile and a half, working fine, come back out of store- nothing. Drove about 1/2 mile shut off vehicle, started back up after 15 mins. or so, still nothing. Could this be the blower control module? Don't want to buy one if that's not the problem

Last edited:

philip

Reaction score
2012 expedition

Front fan off and seems to try to start every 30 seconds for a short burst.Then after 30 seconds try's again and off. Seems to happen when car sitting in hot sun. Happened a few times the started working normally again for a month. Then today her we go again.