Kewl, got my CCL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allen Miller

Reaction score
I live in a lawful open carry state (no CC permit required for open carry). You would not believe the ridiculous stupidity I see every single time I go to WalMart. 12" bbl .44 mag stuck in a back pocket of overalls with a hole in the bottom of the pocket? Yup, seen it. M&P .22 in a Cowboy Action western revolver holster? More common than you think.
you have witnessed stupidity that I couldn't quite fathom until now...

Bigfishfin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just cruising by, saw this thread and thought i'd give my two cents...I've CC'd for years and would never leave a weapon in my vehicle unless transporting to the range or whatever (theft)....I also figure that if I don't have my weapon on me, at most all times, it isn't doing much good. So if it is too heavy or bulky or uncomfortable, forgetaboutit. So, my solution is a pocket pistol with a pocket holster. I carry an LCP, loaded with seven critical defense rounds. And I practice! Like I said, if I don't have it with me, when I need it....

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even here in Fort Wayne we see open carry in public places. In Indiana, you are allowed to open carry if you have your concealed handgun license. I've actually unintentionally open carried at the Ford Dealer ship when I forgot to put on a sweatshirt to cover my in the waistband gun. Nobody said anything. :cool: