Led bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 exp

Reaction score
well guys i replaced all the lights to led bulbs, brake lights, front turn signals, they are a lot brighter than stock and they have that nice crisp look that led lights have. ill try to post a video later with my cellphone. I bought the bulbs from amazon and a led flasher relay so i don't have the hyper flash they look great.

StreetCreeper

Reaction score
well guys i replaced all the lights to led bulbs, brake lights, front turn signals, they are a lot brighter than stock and they have that nice crisp look that led lights have. ill try to post a video later with my cellphone. I bought the bulbs from amazon and a led flasher relay so i don't have the hyper flash they look great.

Pics and part numbers or links if you have them handy! :cool:

Tdh777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would also like these^ I have some used hid sets but would rather do led if they turned out good

creef14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have HIDs for the headlights but wanted to do everything else in LEDs, so if you have links, pics, or part numbers to share that would be great.

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HI, just had a headlight bulb go out, are these ones from amazon plug and play?

OP
OP
03 exp

03 exp

Reaction score
Ok led bulbs are from amazon the company is called endpage the relay is led flasher relay .

79DCDDEC-9F75-4FC5-8244-4BB35E82CBA4.png

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok, very interesting, thank you. right now i'm leaning towards one of the led/xenon look direct replacements. but many will find this info very useful, and I would like to go this direction eventually. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImWearingPants