Lets see your model car build replicas of your """Expedition"""

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know this may not be the forum to post on but since iv been joined for awhile now its got my wondering

If there was anyone else on here that loves building models just as much as i do and if anyone has done and """"Expedition """ up to look like there real one.

I love building model cars trucks, As i was young started around the age of 12 and my father got me in to building them.being a car guy love vintage,muscle cars,hot rods you name it.iv done a shit load of them and i have around 30 different cars/truck model. Mainly 1/24 or 1/18 scale that i have built.Some stock like the box showed but most custom one off design.also i have done a few to look just like the real life size car

I figure since my post has to do with Expeditions it might be okay """""""""but if not delete my thread""""""""

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would imagine the model builders in our age group have moved on to the more expensive r/c variety.
I can remember buying the Mattel planes for $.77. Not any more.....

Yep, I'm as old as dirt. Maybe older, the parents said I came in with a bang.

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is the kit i purchase it's already painted same as my real Expy so most of the work is already done. i will be taking the red/blue light off the top and will remove the decals on the sides.i want to add a hood scoop an a hand made light bar that will be mounted to front bumper,also i may or may not cut the running broads off it since my real expy has them off,goona tint the window glass as well. i figured since its going to be cold for awhile this will be a winter project although it shouldn't take long at all to get done.i might even buy a roof visor and custom fit it on.they actually sell a bunch of stuff for these 1/24 and 1/18 scale models so you just got to know what your looking for

s-l1600.jpg

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just to let ppl know if your interested in buying the one i did it IS NOT white i just got mine in the mail today and it's a light green color i miss were it said that on the listing plus the thing looked white to me in the picture so i will be shipping it back to get one that is white cause i don't want to do all the extra work it takes to change the color so this USDA FOREST SERVICE LAW ENFORCEMENT VEHICLE is not white hope my second post on this tread doesn't mislead anyone sorry my bad