Lift options for'04 EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cb540

Reaction score
And I ordered the 3.5/2.5 kit off eBay for $100 bucks and its doing good .. So don't waste your money on other brands for $300+ when the $100 eBay kit does the same thing..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

When you say ebay kit, Im assuming you mean a seller on ebay and not an ebay house brand or something. You have a link to the seller you got them from?

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When you say ebay kit, Im assuming you mean a seller on ebay and not an ebay house brand or something. You have a link to the seller you got them from?
Here is the same one and seller I got..
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/291787725737 Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Judge Mills

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For you guys throwing your lift on the rear struts, what are you using to get to 332 ft lbs torque on the lower bolt of the strut? I think most torque wrenches go to 150...

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For you guys throwing your lift on the rear struts, what are you using to get to 332 ft lbs torque on the lower bolt of the strut? I think most torque wrenches go to 150...
Torque ?
I never Torque any of it.. Heck I jus said here hold my beer got'er ReDnEcK tight and finished my beer..

Judge Mills

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Torque ?
I never Torque any of it.. Heck I jus said here hold my beer got'er ReDnEcK tight and finished my beer..

I'm not beyond throwing a jack handle on my wrench and lettin' it rip. Or 3 braps on the impact gun... [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PHIL CLACK

PHIL CLACK

Reaction score
Ok
Got the kit on eBay for 2.5/3.5
Started with the right rear, pulled out the struts assembly and bolted down the spacer.

This is where the fun ended.

Could not get the bottom of the strut to mate with the lower control arm.

Tried spring compressor, jack, pry bar, and exhausted my entire inventory of profanity....no joy.

The kit causes 180 degree rotation of the strut.
But I would think that this is not the issue.

HALP!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk