Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hayes Riviere

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How'd you chop the back off of it? What was the point? Do you have any pictures facing the tailgate? I'd love to see it!

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How'd you chop the back off of it? What was the point? Do you have any pictures facing the tailgate? I'd love to see it!

Chopped it with a sawsall following the window frame. Tailgate is what's left of the hatch, but its coming off when I have time to build a pipe tail gate. I can post a pic if you want to see it. As for why I chopped it...well for the same reason I did this to my perfectly good full bagger goldwing....in other words...why wouldn't you want to chop it?

image (2).jpg image1.JPG image (2).jpg image1.JPG

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know there is at least one guy who's done it. It was a green expedition with a leather back cover. Saw his photos all over like 5-10 years ago and he actually lived like 20 min from me. Can't find them for the life of me.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know there is at least one guy who's done it. It was a green expedition with a leather back cover. Saw his photos all over like 5-10 years ago and he actually lived like 20 min from me. Can't find them for the life of me.

If you find any pics I'd sure like to see them! I actually got this Idea from the from the Ford Himalayan concept. I made mine to be enclosed unlike the concept, and have storage behind the rear seat. I've only got about 4 long days into this project, and still a ways to go to consider it complete. It gives me something to though, and it's a lot of fun in the mountains and mesa.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score

So I just googled "Green ford expedition truck" and nothing came up in images, but when I put in "Green ford expedition chopped truck" I found an image, then it took me to an old post on this forum, titled 1999 Green Monster.
It looks pretty cool!! It's gotta be the one you were mentioning, but it shows the location as San Francisco, CA.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I just googled "Green ford expedition truck" and nothing came up in images, but when I put in "Green ford expedition chopped truck" I found an image, then it took me to an old post on this forum, titled 1999 Green Monster.
It looks pretty cool!! It's gotta be the one you were mentioning, but it shows the location as San Francisco, CA.

He could have sold it and it made its way up here/moved up himself, or weirdly enough there could have been two green expys that had the back chopped up like a bronco lol.

Just glad you found it, after like 20 minutes of fruitless googling I was starting to wonder if I was crazy.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He could have sold it and it made its way up here/moved up himself, or weirdly enough there could have been two green expys that had the back chopped up like a bronco lol.

Just glad you found it, after like 20 minutes of fruitless googling I was starting to wonder if I was crazy.

:happy160: