Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
o7rml1.jpg

I'm in the process of adding the ATV roof rack, adding the FX4 torsion bars instead of the Eddie Bauer bars, and new old stock Trailmarker 3" springs with 1.5" spacers.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to start a build thread in the next couple of weeks. I've finally accumulated enough mods that I can start one.

Cool..I'm looking forward to it. I wish I would have done one. I'm gonna take pics of the rest of the work as I go though. Where are you in Texas if you don't mind me asking.

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So is it lifted 1.5", or 4.5"?

Mine? I currently have the Moog heavier duty springs in the rear and 3" spacers.

Up front: the Monroe load leveling shocks from the air ride conversion kit, and the keys are maxed out.

All in all, the nominal lift is probably closer to 2" to 2.5" when compared to a non-airride equipped Expedition.

The reason for the soon to come stiffer torsion bar and longer springs is to offset any sag from the added weight of the storage platform I'm finishing up in the cargo area, and the winch and 2nd battery I'll be adding up front.