Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_20170913_174324.jpg

I don't think I've had full blood flow above the waist all afternoon... Have to wait till next weekend to install, kids birthday this weekend.

Will H

Reaction score
Don't judge us! You don't know our story...

I don't judge people....people judge me.

I was only speaking from experience.

I remember my first body lift.
I kept that empty box for 7 years.

My wife walked in on me in the bathroom one time and I had a ******* in my hands....with the installation instructions inside the magazine so she didn't know I was looking at the pics again. SHE BUSTED ME ANYWAY !!!!

I wasn't allowed to in any truck accessory shops for 6 months after that.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hopefully your install goes better than the body lift install on my Explorer. Luckily I had another car to drive while i waited for new parts (broken bolts, body mount bushings....)

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't judge people....people judge me.

I was only speaking from experience.

I remember my first body lift.
I kept that empty box for 7 years.

My wife walked in on me in the bathroom one time and I had a ******* in my hands....with the installation instructions inside the magazine so she didn't know I was looking at the pics again. SHE BUSTED ME ANYWAY !!!!

I wasn't allowed to in any truck accessory shops for 6 months after that.

I've literally worked at two trucks accessory shops over the years, installing lifts, icon control arms, winch bumper, so many lights. I used to dream about lifting trucks that's how many I did. Loved it.

Hopefully your install goes better than the body lift install on my Explorer. Luckily I had another car to drive while i waited for new parts (broken bolts, body mount bushings....)

I feel you, I did a body lift on my 92 F250, two day ordeal. But at least halfway when I finished the cab I could drive it home for the night.

Thankfully I have a parts truck, 97 F150. It became insanely valuable during the time when I did my head gaskets. So hopefully anything I need I can salvage.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So shit photo, but uh something happened tonight...

IMG_20170921_192024.jpg

37 13.5 R20's 50% tread for $100...

Also I feel big till this lady drove in and made me feel small lol.

IMG_20170921_190524.jpg

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So the normal I shoved to big a tire on my truck and didn't space it properly problem?

Mine rubs at full lock to, but I'm running an aggressive 12.5".

That's wheel choice, not body lift.