Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockclutch

Reaction score

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Who made the swim gate rear bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The swing gate set up is from Tomkin. It's for an CJ. The bumper is 2x4 steel.

The whole set up actually came off an XJ. Got it off Facebook market place for $100. Just a bit of grindinf and welding and it worked.

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The swing gate set up is from Tomkin. It's for an CJ. The bumper is 2x4 steel.

The whole set up actually came off an XJ. Got it off Facebook market place for $100. Just a bit of grindinf and welding and it worked.
Would you mind posting some more detailed pics. Im trying to figure out my setup. Youre old photos dont show up on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would you mind posting some more detailed pics. Im trying to figure out my setup. Youre old photos dont show up on tapatalk.

No prob, but I posted the majority of the pics on page 48 of the thread. Take a look and if you need anything else more detailed let me know.

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No prob, but I posted the majority of the pics on page 48 of the thread. Take a look and if you need anything else more detailed let me know.
I looked first. I rememberd someone talking about a similar setup fairly recently. The pics you posted last nite are the only ones that show up on Tapatalk.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took a break from working on the Rednexpedition for a few months.
Put new wheels on it last week and started on the bed, tailgate and spare tire rack.
Working on lowering the front diff this weekend.
20180429_123628.jpg 20180429_123726.jpg

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
She's definitely a unique beast lol.

My wife would probably love it, wants a truck badly.

My girl has been neglected due to adulting, being in the middle of a move, building a shop, rebuilding the wife's escape transmission, and I was stupid and added to my plate.

IMG_20180422_174911_4.jpg

$800 01 F150 7700 out of Alberta, got some cancer rust, but it's identical to my parts truck that has perfect panels, just gotta break/round/grind/torch every 18 year old siezed bolt on her first. She's getting a lift, 35's, canopy, likely a grille guard and King ranch seats if I can find some then sold.