Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just found a power trax spool used for a month till truck was written off. $200 CAD 28 spline for our front diffs.

Gave my buddy first dibs, but if it's still for sale after I move I'll grab it.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just found a power trax spool used for a month till truck was written off. $200 CAD 28 spline for our front diffs.

Dont spool the front. You'll never be on pavement again. Even the dirt will suck. Lunchbox or air lock the front. Spool the rear if you want but get ready for wheel chirp and tires

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Pretty sure the axles will be ripped to shreds after the first turn with a spooled front.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess it might be a little more heavy duty than stock parts on 37's would probably like.

Got some plans for this thing that I don't want to be that moron that makes a list then does none of it.

That being said after the lift we'll have to see how tough the 8.8 wants to be.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess it might be a little more heavy duty than stock parts on 37's would probably like.

Got some plans for this thing that I don't want to be that moron that makes a list then does none of it.

That being said after the lift we'll have to see how tough the 8.8 wants to be.

You are talking about a spool kinda like welding the spider gears, right?

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well mini spool, more specifically.

Issue is the 8.8 carrier is one of tne weakest out there for tolerating abuse, so I'd need a stronger carrier at least, then hit up rcv for outters and inners, then truss the axle...

At that point should I have gotten a D44? Lol

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well mini spool, more specifically.

Issue is the 8.8 carrier is one of tne weakest out there for tolerating abuse, so I'd need a stronger carrier at least, then hit up rcv for outters and inners, then truss the axle...

At that point should I have gotten a D44? Lol

Lol. There's something wrong with us.
:crazy: