Location of distance sensors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to find a picture or at least get pointed in the right direction on where the distance sensors for adaptive cruise/pre-collision are located?

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you!!! Just the one on the right yes?
Passenger side lower grill is the radar sensor. There is only one, on the F-150's it is on the drivers side. The piece can be pried off with a trim tool starting at the bottom first. I think it also uses info from the camera in the windshield. The other sensors on the front bumper are the parking aids.

OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Passenger side lower grill is the radar sensor. There is only one, on the F-150's it is on the drivers side. The piece can be pried off with a trim tool starting at the bottom first. I think it also uses info from the camera in the windshield. The other sensors on the front bumper are the parking aids.
Awesome. Thank you for the quick reply.

destin7410

Reaction score
My car was hit while it was parked on Halloween night. The radar sensor was ripped out. the body shop ordered an new one and when the received the part, (Part number H1BZ-9E731-F) it came with 8 green wires. There are 4 wires hanging from my vehicle (black blue yellow and green). The have been unable to find the correct wiring diagram to install this park. Would you happen to have any suggestions as to how we can get this taken care of? We are 5 months in with out our vehicle and this is the last part that needs to be installed before we can get our vehicle back. I will attach a picture of the wires on my vehicle as well as the part that was sent.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_9566.jpg
    IMG_9566.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9565.jpg
    IMG_9565.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 10