Looking for off road bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackoutExpy

Reaction score
I have an 06 and have been looking for off road bumper. I have seen pics of tactical armor group but their website doesnt work. Where can I find one similar to that

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man I been looking for a off road bumper for mine also and nothing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I made one a while ago identical to how the stock bumper looks except for a winch mount behind the center with a low profile cut out and a reinforced skid plate to match while using 1/4 inch steel. A coworker bought it for his brother's f150 in the end but I did at least triple my money on it.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As ArmyRover said build your own is the only option.
I have already started some measurements and pondering on different ideas.
I'm gonna reinforce the front frame rails from the belly to the horns .
1/8 flat stock 4 sided wrap.
Then there will be a strong structure to carry the added weight.
Thinking of maybe 1/4 inch box tubing for main frame with 3/16 plate on to try n keep the weight down as possible..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Trucker14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately I've just found there isn't a big off road market for these Expeditions. Sucks bc I'm sure they'd be a great "excursion" vehicle.

One thing I love about my old Jeep Wrangler, there's off-road markets everywhere for that thing lol. More so than OEM type replacement parts lol.

ArmyRover

Reaction score
I've been looking around and realizing that for off road parts I have it much better with my Land Rovers. It may be somewhat expensive but you can get any of the parts you want. Sliders, bumpers, skid plates you name it.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had custom bumpers built for my Explorer.

See if you can find a local fabricator/welder. I found the guy I used on Craigslist.