Lost clock and calendar function on My Sync with Nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffy64

Reaction score
Hello All,
I just registered with this site and did a quick search on this topic but didn't see anything related. That said, if there is a related topic that has covered this, I apologize before hand. Here's the skinny: I replaced the blend door actuator that is located behind the infotainment system this past Sunday. That went perfectly. Pulled the fuse after installation to re calibrate the actuator, let it sit for a minute, reinstalled the fuse and turned the truck on. That's when I noticed that the clock setting was now just dashed lines in place of digits. GPS is non existent and the calendar function along with the clock settings are grayed out. I just came in from trying to update the system with unknown results. Clock and calendar still are MIA. The update ran for about an hour...very suspicious to me with the "Installation Complete" message on the screen for about 40-45 minutes. Frustrating to say the least, any thoughts or pointers as to where I went wrong?

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Check that in your fiddling around you didn't dislodge the pink plug from the head unit to your GPS antenna. The system gets its time from GPS signals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360