Mice inside my 2015 Limited EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tibwd

Reaction score
The most effective mouse traps will kill, and no worries about mouse dragging trap. You need to buy traps at the hardware store, the plastic trip ones will work fine- victor- and you don't even need to bait them, though a lil dab of PB will enhance your chances. The glue trays are also good, just place them throughout vehicle until you get the mice. Most likely more than one, and only way to eliminate them, is to eliminate them. good luck

J_82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They usually don’t get in unless you leave food inside the car. Keep the car as clean is possible.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
They usually don’t get in unless you leave food inside the car. Keep the car as clean is possible.

Hell I would say leave food in the car until you catch them, leaving nothing for them to eat they'll turn to eating materials and wires in the truck causing a variety of problems

OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so two things, first of all when you have two kids and we travel every single weekend it’s hard to be sure food is never left in the car....second of all, if it’s cold out and there’s residual heat left in the vehicle, they will just bring food in. So that theory isn’t always applicable J_82. We keep our truck remarkably clean inside constantly vacuuming and tidying it up. I set a glue trap in the trunk and taped it down so they couldn’t drag it and set a kill trap in the third row. This morning the kill trap was tripped and peanut butter mostly gone but no mouse [emoji30]

a034a5e88dabeb08c51ee15366228cf4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a match and a jug of gasoline on you............ you have a super mouse on your hands

Last edited:

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Years ago when I lived with my parents I had chipmunks living in my old Cougar XR7. I’d pull in driveway in work truck and I see them laying on dash sunning themselves. I tried traps and even spraying ammonia in vents to run them out.They kept stealing bait and I couldn’t get them. Finally after tearing the heater core assembly down to clean out nest twice, I waited in driveway on a lawn chair until I watched them come out down the tire then I got in and drove car to girlfriends house 10 miles away and left it there for a week.Finally I won the battle, and I didn’t miss them looking out the A/C vents laughing at me while I was driving down the road anymore.

OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m kind of feeling like the match and gas approach might be fitting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally I won the battle, and I didn’t miss them looking out the A/C vents laughing at me while I was driving down the road anymore.

Its funny how these problems seem to disappear once you grow up and stop doing drugs in mom's garage....