Monsters on The Beach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Event Date
May 11 2012 (All day) - May 13 2012 (All day)

Charles Barker Toyota Scion Monsters on the Beach, presented by Production Off-Road, brings thrills and chills to the Virginia Beach oceanfront as Monster Trucks battle for ultimate sand **********! This family-targeted event is loud, fast, and exciting. A course is built right on the beach at 6th Street, with bleachers overlooking from the boardwalk. Sand dunes and junk cars combine to make the race course fast and fun for drivers and spectators alike. This is a ticketed event, with prices designed to fit the family budget. Each of the four shows is approximately 2 hours in length.PARTICIPATING TRUCKS FOR 2012:

Bigfoot 18

Stone Crusher

Monster Magic

Backdraft

Eradicator

War Wizard

Tailgator

Gunslinger

Megasaurus

The four big shows at the Charles Barker Toyota Scion Monsters on the Beach, presented by Production Off-Road, will be:

7:00pm, Friday, May 11, 2012
Noon and 7:00pm Saturday, May 12, 2012
2:00pm, Sunday, May 13, 2012

SEATING IS LIMITED AT THESE SHOWS! For guaranteed seating, it is recommended that tickets be purchased in advance.

Ticket Prices:

$12 in advance through Ticketmaster (plus service charges)

$15 day of show at the gate (IF available)

Children 2 and under free (except for Monster Experience)

Shows are held rain or shine.

VIP MONSTER EXPERIENCE presented by Pungo-Off Road

The “Monster Experience” is a VIP component that allows a limited number of guests to enter the track for a meet-and-greet with drivers. THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR MONSTER EXPERIENCE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED.

This package includes:
•Meet and greet in the pit with the drivers one hour before showtime
•Monsters on the Beach T-shirt
•Race Credentials
•Monsters on the Beach poster
•Reserved section of bleachers located mid-course
•Monster Experience sessions: Friday, May 11, 5:30pm; Saturday, May 12, 10:30am and 5:30pm; Sunday, May 13, 12:30pm

Monster Experience tickets are $30 PER PERSON and sell out very quickly!

Local truck owners enter the Eastern Truck & Accessories Show and Shine. This event is designed to accommodate spectators who want to show off their trucks! Truck enthusiasts enter their vehicles to be judged and to win trophies, with the honor of displaying their trucks on Sunday.

Truck Show & Shine registration forms will be posted by April 1.

Monster truck rides, offered for a nominal fee, are a big hit with the young and the young-at-heart! A smaller, family-friendly course is built on the beach at 4th Street, and rides are offered continually throughout the weekend, even at night!

Merchandise is available from local and regional off-road truck shops. The monster truck drivers sell merchandise and are available at autograph sessions following each show.

The Charles Barker Toyota Scion Monsters on the Beach, presented by Production Off-Road, is sponsored by Eastern Truck and Accessories, Pungo Off-Road, Team Hi-Dust 4X4, Verizon Wireless, Kalbones, Pepsi, Yamaha, the City of Virginia Beach, and Integrated Management Group.

http://www.beachstreetusa.com
Monsters201020188.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
going to be there...he was at another show a couple of weeks ago and someone wants to sponsor his truck...told him they will cover all expenses to have his truck there...thats where i want to be...where they look at it as a must have for show

OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
going to be there...he was at another show a couple of weeks ago and someone wants to sponsor his truck...told him they will cover all expenses to have his truck there...thats where i want to be...where they look at it as a must have for show

I live close by and my Oldest and I will be walking up there! Should be a blast... I've been several times and love it

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So u live in Va beach

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
yeah thats why I started a group but no one wants to join :( Guess it's just me and you buddy!

Need to advertise it on the forum! Just looked it up..Virginia Expeditions United!

Im close but well over the border..lol. If you had a North East group?!

OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Need to advertise it on the forum! Just looked it up..Virginia Expeditions United!

Im close but well over the border..lol. If you had a North East group?!

Aw I'm sure you and your family would love checking out the monster trucks!