Mud Flaps for 2017 Limited with Power Running Boards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Morning guys. Every time I purchase a new vehicle the first thing I get are mud flaps. I have them on my 2013 F-150 XLT. I looking for mud flaps that fit the 2017 Limited with the power running boards. I have read different posts and read some articles where they say you can have them in the front while some say no. I checked Weathertech and the installation instructions show an Expedition with the power running boards. So what do you guys say? Any info either pro or con will be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.
2017 Expedition 001.JPG

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning guys. Every time I purchase a new vehicle the first thing I get are mud flaps. I have them on my 2013 F-150 XLT. I looking for mud flaps that fit the 2017 Limited with the power running boards. I have read different posts and read some articles where they say you can have them in the front while some say no. I checked Weathertech and the installation instructions show an Expedition with the power running boards. So what do you guys say? Any info either pro or con will be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.
View attachment 23852
Nice Truck!

Guys are putting them on Expeditions with Power Running Boards. There are several threads on here about that.

http://www.expeditionforum.com/posts/288484/

http://www.expeditionforum.com/posts/285416/

I think those are the two major threads.

jrc50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, great input. I was supposed to get followup from Weathertech when they had them available, never did though. Did they fit existing mounting holes?

Plati

Reaction score
Are mud flaps an appearance preference or something functional?
3 Expys , drove the wheels off them - no mud flaps ... didn't miss them.
Not trying to be a wise guy

iimagine

2016 EL XLT
Reaction score
Are mud flaps an appearance preference or something functional?
3 Expys , drove the wheels off them - no mud flaps ... didn't miss them.
Not trying to be a wise guy
They come in handy from time to time, especially on muddy dirt roads. Not trying to be a wise guy either.