Mud Flaps for 2017 Limited with Power Running Boards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just made finished developing MF's for the Expedition with power running boards.. Weathertech part#110071
Wally Welcome to the forum. I really like the WeatherTech stuff. I have full set of liners in 4 the 5 Fords in our family. Have you created a web page for your mud flaps?

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
Are mud flaps an appearance preference or something functional?
3 Expys , drove the wheels off them - no mud flaps ... didn't miss them.
Not trying to be a wise guy

Keeping the mud and debris from directly hitting the power running boards...

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are mud flaps an appearance preference or something functional?
3 Expys , drove the wheels off them - no mud flaps ... didn't miss them.
Not trying to be a wise guy
For those of us with the motorized running boards, it keeps the crud and the ice and snow off the moving parts of the running boards. The motors have a tough time when everything is coated with ice and it is thought that the mud flaps will extend the life of the running boards which run around $2,500 to replace when they fail.

OP
OP
barrydu4

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They fit the original holes already there. They use the same screws. Done here in Louisiana the roads can be either muddy or oily due to the asphalt in the summer. I have them on my 2013 Ford 150 XLT and it saves me a lot of cleaning. I had them on my wife's old Explorer for the same reason. The new style from Weathertech can be used with the power running boards. They should be in this Friday. i will install them and take pics for ya'll!

WTequipped

Reaction score
Wally Welcome to the forum. I really like the WeatherTech stuff. I have full set of liners in 4 the 5 Fords in our family. Have you created a web page for your mud flaps?
Thanks!
Awesome! Appreciate the businesses and loyalty. I'll find out about the rear XL mudflaps for you too. I'm pretty sure a new tool will be needed. Earliest possible on that is 2 months. No individual website for mudflaps. Just on the main weathertech.com.