Mud Flaps for 2017 Limited with Power Running Boards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
barrydu4

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No! You get different ones for the front because of the power running boards. But they all fit perfectly and are very easy to install. I had them on my wife's old explorer and my 2013 Ford F150. I swear by them because they keep the bottom of the vehicles free of road tar, mud and nicks.

Drmayer88

Reaction score
I see the issue, I have an EL and they don’t list the rears. I saw the weather tech guys post about the rear for the EL not being ready yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks!
Awesome! Appreciate the businesses and loyalty. I'll find out about the rear XL mudflaps for you too. I'm pretty sure a new tool will be needed. Earliest possible on that is 2 months. No individual website for mudflaps. Just on the main weathertech.com.
Wally, I just purchased the Weathertech front flaps for my 2017 Expy EL, the rear ones are not in stock, are you saying it will be 2 months before the rear ones are available? Do you know the part number for them, i am hoping to find them on Ebay or another website.

Plati

Reaction score
Wally, I just purchased the Weathertech front flaps for my 2017 Expy EL, the rear ones are not in stock, are you saying it will be 2 months before the rear ones are available? Do you know the part number for them, i am hoping to find them on Ebay or another website.
Michelle - he was saying they still have to design them and make the manufacturing tool needed to produce them. That means check back in 2 or more months.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni