Mud flaps for power running board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
https://www.huskyliners.com/Mud-Gua...loying-running-boards/no-power-running-boards
so if i use these for the non deployable boards and add a spacer to make sure the boards clear?
might work and under 70

I read on another forum that someone else did exactly that. Top screw had no spacer,bottom had 3/8 spacer which pushed the bottom out enough to clear. I have not personally done this, so I can't assure you it works. I don't see why it wouldn't, but it would depend on the depth of the pocket on the mudflap. I have those Husky mud guards on the rear of my Expedition and the wifes Exploder and i like them quite a bit.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
NevadaGeo that looks great! They look like they blend right in. You live in some very beautiful country! I love the mountains in the background.

What is the emblem on the side of your fender?

Andy
Thanks EAndy. Those are the Ruby Mountains with beautiful glacial lakes in the summer. The Rubies border the south of Spring Creek. I love Nevada. In Spanish, Nevada means "snow-capped peaks".

As an aside, I installed a bug/rock guard on the front. Multipurpose-again it looks nice and it does deflect rocks and insects somewhat from my hood. I hate rock chips that I have to use touch-up paint to "fix".

OP
OP
T

tpf903

Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies. I have a set from Ford that I'm going to try to install....when the weather warms up here in the East.

DuraFlap

Reaction score
The drill-less full size mud flaps by DuraFlap work with the power boards
2011 Expedition running board.jpg 2011 Expedition rear 2.jpg 2011 Expedition rear 2.jpg er boards.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nev,

I LIKE those 3.5 TT emblems....something tells me that fleabay and I have an appointment scheduled in a few minutes! Heck, we KNOW they aren't just for 150's!

jeff