Multi-Malfunction: wrench light, refuel warning, tire pressure fault, speedometer quit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgb113

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New member here with a very similar experience another member posted about in 2021.
Owned my 2014 expedition for about a year never had any issues with it. Two weeks ago I had similar experience, Multi-Malfunction: wrench light, refuel warning, tire pressure fault, speedometer quit. I was about home and turned off the vehicle. Re started it after a few minutes and everything was back to normal. 3 days later it happened again. Exactly the same thing. 3 days later, again! Anyone have any suggestions?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone! New member here with a very similar experience another member posted about in 2021.
Owned my 2014 expedition for about a year never had any issues with it. Two weeks ago I had similar experience, Multi-Malfunction: wrench light, refuel warning, tire pressure fault, speedometer quit. I was about home and turned off the vehicle. Re started it after a few minutes and everything was back to normal. 3 days later it happened again. Exactly the same thing. 3 days later, again! Anyone have any suggestions?

Scan the vehicle for any fault codes.

Inspect the battery terminal connectors and posts - clean as needed. Note if you remove one or more of the cables, you may erase any stored fault codes.

Check the condition of the battery.