Multiple Electrical Issues (GEM??)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverBRich

NeverBRich

Reaction score
update, fully charged battery, Interior dome lights, and interior courtesy lights flashing whenever I open the door. If I turn the interior lights on via switch they stay on with no flashing. dash lights seem fine. Power windows/door locks still do not work, rear heater/AC still is a no go. Going to test the voltages tonight or tomorrow night. will update when I have them. Is there something in particular that I am looking for, to indicate the GEM may be the issue?

OP
OP
NeverBRich

NeverBRich

Reaction score
Thank you, starting to rule out GEM Found Blinking light prob. Faulty Ground, upon testing the issue it corrected my power door locks. Still no rear blower or power windows....but it is a start. Still going to test voltages as soon as I get a chance.

OP
OP
NeverBRich

NeverBRich

Reaction score
All problems solved. The power Windows was a faulty Relay. The Power locks and Flashing interior lights was a Ground wire corroded off. and the rear Blower was the Pink/white wire broken somewhere between the front and rear door. All fixed, thanks for the diagrams and help!! It is very appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze