My 2nd Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I love Stillwater. My brother lives there. He works at some little Thai Cafe. His name is LaVoe if you ever decide to stop in. Can't wait until I am back in Stillwater. I miss the strip of bars, but what I really miss is that huge lake everyone goes to. SO many good memories. Again, welcome to the site.

OP
OP
Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I love Stillwater. My brother lives there. He works at some little Thai Cafe. His name is LaVoe if you ever decide to stop in. Can't wait until I am back in Stillwater. I miss the strip of bars, but what I really miss is that huge lake everyone goes to. SO many good memories. Again, welcome to the site.

We are fairly new here. I haven't seen a Thai cafe but I don't eat out much. Let me know next time you're in for a visit maybe we can meet up.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the site.... Nice expy you picked up, wish mine still had the low of mileage on it lol

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great looking truck, thanks for joining.