Need Help 2002 No heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firepuppy

Reaction score
I have a 2002 expo i have no heat in front but i have slight heat in back i have replaced thermostat, flushed heater core and still no heat so i figured blend door is open so instead of tearing out dash i cut the heater box cause the truck is old and ready for junk yard i cut the hole and closed the blend door figuring that would give me heat but no heat it almost feels like the ac is on why wouldnt i get any heat by closing the blend door

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If your getting heat in and out of both hoses going to heater core, you've more than likely have good flow through heater core. You stated that you manually had to close blender door, why? If your getting heat to the rear OK, I'd look at all your hoses that open and close your doors, and even though your getting heat through core, you might want to flush out the core. We've been getting a lot of our forum members that have had success flushing out rust and crud. Let us know what you find.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360