Need some help from all of you..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no problem Shaggy... but will be nice when it is done... I hate having to go to 2 different web sites and seeing the same posts on both sites..

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting there. Just need to get some time. I will probably get this down Monday or Tuesday of next week.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
End of the week. Sorry. I have been delivering equipment all week last week and doing it this week too. :(

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WHOA!!!! I've been gone for way to long!! Not being on much this summer, and just busy trying to catch up on everything in the last week has my head spinning. Didn't even notice this since I never really check it out much. I am all for it Shaggy. Holla if you need any help. It will be much easier with only one site, mainly for new owners in need of questions, and for us to meet up with more expy owners!!

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Option 1

but uggh, when is it going to happen? :shrug:
I have like 20 posts on the old site because I joined the forum in 2/11 and in 3/11 everyone moved over here. I bought my expy on 3/9/11 so all my knowledge came from this site... gonna miss it.
I think we need to have a ***** thread over there right now so i can get my post #s up so i dont look like a noob :flamingdevil:
I think it would be really cool also to have some ExpeditionForum.com stickers made up and give em out (fo FREE!) so that we can have thousands, well hundreds, of mobile advertisers all over the country. That would be sick!