Never again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ChrisOIFdoc

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The response wasn’t directed at YOU, but in general to others. You learned your lesson.....

“A smart man learns from his mistakes; a Wise man learns from the mistakes of others”

Wisdom takes the fun out of life...you know...like shocking yourself with a cattle prod on the leg because you really didn't think it was that painful for the cow, even though you just saw the cow's reaction.:shocked: Or letting a friend shoot you with rock salt because you thought he was just being a ***** when you shot him with it.o_Oo_O Or playing dodge the Chinese throwing star even though your buddy just had the stitches taken out of his leg from the same game.:waytogo: Or being so bored on a convoy that everyone in the 1151, including the medic, agrees we should test for IEDS by driving back and forth across the median, laughing our ***** off, even though you know what the end result could be.:goofy_batman::insane: Or laughing your ass off while holding the silhouette against the tree while your cousin shoots it with his SBR, even though you know he forgot his glasses, and your not sure if he really zeroed the CCO. :gunner: :laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:Yep...wisdom sounds boooorrrriiiinnnnggggg:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: Damn...can you believe I'm college edumacated?

I am wise enough though to tell the wife she's always right. ( learned from the mistake of others )

I am smart enough to NOT wipe my ass with poison ivy when ******** in the woods. ( learned from my own mistake )

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bring my wife's cousin, he's dumber that all of us, but his little Mexican shit hooks (I nearly fell out of the engine bay when my father-in-law said that about him) get in those tiny hard to reach places like nobody else.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New thought: work being highly overrated, why don't we all just overdraw and max all our cards and accounts and send this guy to buy us lottery tix???

If he's still alive and got the usual number of limbs and digits, he musta been born lucky with some divine cheat codes or some such shit...

Wisdom takes the fun out of life...you know...like shocking yourself with a cattle prod on the leg because you really didn't think it was that painful for the cow, even though you just saw the cow's reaction.:shocked: Or letting a friend shoot you with rock salt because you thought he was just being a ***** when you shot him with it.o_Oo_O Or playing dodge the Chinese throwing star even though your buddy just had the stitches taken out of his leg from the same game.:waytogo: Or being so bored on a convoy that everyone in the 1151, including the medic, agrees we should test for IEDS by driving back and forth across the median, laughing our ***** off, even though you know what the end result could be.:goofy_batman::insane: Or laughing your ass off while holding the silhouette against the tree while your cousin shoots it with his SBR, even though you know he forgot his glasses, and your not sure if he really zeroed the CCO. :gunner: :laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:Yep...wisdom sounds boooorrrriiiinnnnggggg:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: Damn...can you believe I'm college edumacated?

I am wise enough though to tell the wife she's always right. ( learned from the mistake of others )

I am smart enough to NOT wipe my ass with poison ivy when ******** in the woods. ( learned from my own mistake )

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Oh the things that happen on a convoy after days without sleep and ridiculous stress levels.

Be me: Driving down MSR we have been hit on multiple times in the past few days in a 4x4 MRAP, my gunner (without my knowledge) strips completely naked and puts his boots, kit and kevlar back on and proceeds to do the “no pants dance”. He then climbs out the turret, walks across the roof to the back of the truck and proceeds to urinate off the back while driving about 35mph.

Same guy, same route, different convoy, hits me on the radio calm as hell “Hey Buck, they’re shooting at us” I respond “Do you have PID? Return fire!!” He drops down inside the truck, looks me dead in the eye and says “**** that, no way! Then I’ll have to clean the .50!”

Driving back from Sahl Sinjar and my driver is falling asleep at the wheel. We are on a tight timeline and halting entire convoy for a driver switch is not in the schedule. So, while rolling about 55 we swap seats without slowing down. A little swerve, but didn’t even slow down.

Recovering from a viral infection, have been puking out of both ends for days. Again driving on a super tight timeline and I have to poop. Not a ‘got one percolating’ I mean its coming and NOW! So in full kit I open the MRAP door, step out onto the step, turnaround, drop trou, use one hand to hold onto the door frame and poke my ass out over the step and use my body to hold the 600lb door open. Proceed to paint the country side at about 45mph. Ever tried to wipe your ass with baby wipes one handed in full kit while traveling that fast?

What do you mean I can’t do naked belly flops off the barracks 3rd deck onto the gazebo below? It’s just body hardening!

“Beer PT? What’s that?” “Just show up with a 12 pack of your favorite beer” OK.........

OP
OP
ChrisOIFdoc

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh the things that happen on a convoy after days without sleep and ridiculous stress levels.

Be me: Driving down MSR we have been hit on multiple times in the past few days in a 4x4 MRAP, my gunner (without my knowledge) strips completely naked and puts his boots, kit and kevlar back on and proceeds to do the “no pants dance”. He then climbs out the turret, walks across the roof to the back of the truck and proceeds to urinate off the back while driving about 35mph.

Same guy, same route, different convoy, hits me on the radio calm as hell “Hey Buck, they’re shooting at us” I respond “Do you have PID? Return fire!!” He drops down inside the truck, looks me dead in the eye and says “**** that, no way! Then I’ll have to clean the .50!”

Driving back from Sahl Sinjar and my driver is falling asleep at the wheel. We are on a tight timeline and halting entire convoy for a driver switch is not in the schedule. So, while rolling about 55 we swap seats without slowing down. A little swerve, but didn’t even slow down.

Recovering from a viral infection, have been puking out of both ends for days. Again driving on a super tight timeline and I have to poop. Not a ‘got one percolating’ I mean its coming and NOW! So in full kit I open the MRAP door, step out onto the step, turnaround, drop trou, use one hand to hold onto the door frame and poke my ass out over the step and use my body to hold the 600lb door open. Proceed to paint the country side at about 45mph. Ever tried to wipe your ass with baby wipes one handed in full kit while traveling that fast?

What do you mean I can’t do naked belly flops off the barracks 3rd deck onto the gazebo below? It’s just body hardening!

“Beer PT? What’s that?” “Just show up with a 12 pack of your favorite beer” OK.........

:laughing1::laughing1::happy175::happy175: Oh the good times!!! One of these days the stars will align and we'll have a drink together. Later brother!:happy160: